Girl Power, Horse Power
Unbridling Your Brilliance’s Girl Power, Horse Power program is sponsored by The Amanda Todd Legacy Society as well as Freshii Suter Brook and Brewery District. This unique and powerful program has been designed specifically for girls 13-15 years old.
The program will teach them critical life skills such as setting healthy boundaries, developing strong leadership and communication skills, how to resist peer pressure, and how to feel empowered as they transition to the next phase of their adolescence.
Girl Power, Horse Power Teaches Girls to:
- Build strong leadership and communication skills
- Create healthy boundaries
- Stand up to confrontation by building confidence and self-esteem
- Say no to peer pressure and reamin respected
- Understand the power of their emotions, and how to interpret them
- Feel empowered as they transition into the next phase of their adolesence.
Registration is required. Cost is $249 per person, paid in advance to secure your spot.
Partial and full scholarships are available upon application.
Contact: [email protected] or call 604-889-4452
Don’t forget individual programs run throughout the year. Group or family programs are customized at your request. Click here to inquire.
Give us a call
17041 26th Street
Surrey, British Columbia
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience a lasting and sustainable transformation as the horses inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and embrace your best self.