MENTORSHIP FOR TRAINED PRACTITIONERS
Unbridling Your Brilliance
Mentorship Program for Trained Equine Practitioners
Take the next step to kick-start your Equine Guided Learning & Development Practice
The mission of Unbridling Your Brilliance is to empower you to not just dream new possibilities, but to get there by living your life on purpose, doing it passionately, and fulfilling your soul’s divine mission! Everyday!!
UYB Mentorship Program for Trained Equine Practitioners
This program is for you if:
- You are formally trained in the Equine field and require a refresher and/or a way to jumpstart your practice.
- You are a coach, educator, or wellness practitioner looking to build your own niche in the Equine Guided Learning & Development Business.
The UYB Mentorship program will provide you with:
- A carefully developed, diverse curriculum including theory, principles, practicum, inner-activities, and horsemanship skills for wellness work with horses.
- Continuous learning and mentoring by Linda-Ann, a Master Coach and Facilitator with over 10 years experience in Equine Guided work, and 18 years experience in life and business coaching.
- An opportunity to graduate in my Equine Experiential Learning formal program with Barbara Rector, Adventures in Awareness in Tucson, Arizona. (Optional course. Additional cost applicable)
The Program is based on 7 key learning principles
Linda-Ann Bowling, CPC, CRC
Linda-Ann Bowling is a Master Coach who specializes in Horse Guided Coaching & Learning. She developed the Heart/Mind Coaching Method©, is certified in conflict resolution, highly skilled in leadership and team development and change/transition management.
She is a strong advocate of authentic leadership, participatory teamwork, and personal growth and development. Linda-Ann is a graduate with merit of the Adventures in Awareness Program from Tucson, Arizona developed by Barbara Rector, a pioneer in this work. She has been practicing in this field for 10 years and has worked with hundreds of people from all walks of life. Her transformational coaching approach uses a unique approach, and addresses the areas of:
- Language – How we hold conversations and coordinate action with each other.
- Emotions – What are they, the messages behind them, and how we can allow them to flow more naturally.
- Mood – Conversation produces a “way of being” in the world; how we can shift our moods and create new possibilities.
- Body – Learning happens in the body; movement, posture, and gestures say a great deal about how we observe the world and what action we take.
Linda-Ann is certified in the following programs:
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiation (Justice Institute of BC)
- Ontological Coaching (The Newfield Network)
- The Coaching Clinic (Corporate Coach University)
- Insights Discovery™ (Insights North America)
- Leading Transitions (William Bridges & Associates)
- Change Management (ProSci)
- Money, Marketing & Soul Coaching (Kendall SummerHawk)
Linda-Ann is trained in Equine Guided Coaching through the Adventures in Awareness Program out of Tucson, Arizona. She graduated with honours. Linda-Ann has also completed the following equine programs:
- Leadership & Horses (Casari Ranch)
- TTeam & TTouch for Horses (The Icelandic Horse Farm)
- EAGALA Level 1 Certification Training (Egala)
- The Art of Freedom with Linda Kohanov (The Tao of Equus)
- The Power of Authenticity (The Tao of Equus)
- Riding Between the Worlds (The Tao of Equus)
- Healing Horses (The Horse Healer)
Begin your learning and move your practice to the next level of success through this one of a kind program! Call or email me for more details.
Give us a call
Healing Heart Sanctuary
25027 Robertson Crescent
Aldergrove, British Columbia
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience a lasting and sustainable transformation as the horses inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and embrace your best self.