HORSES EMPOWERING AUTHENTIC LIVING
Unbridling Your Brilliance
H.E.A.L. – Horses Empowering Authentic Living
The Horses Empowering Authentic Living program is specifically focused on women who have experienced violence or abuse. Violence and abuse can cause terrible physical and emotional pain and this program is designed to provide a true healing experience using the Equine Facilitated Learning approach.
The overall learning goals of the program include:
- Improved self-esteem
- Demonstrated confidence
- Increased self-trust and trust of others
- Boundary setting
- Ability to make “safe” decisions
- Building community and connection with like-minded women
The H.E.A.L. program has inspired and strengthened many of our participants, as it becomes a significant part of their journey to self-healing. Many of them have accounted their experience and it is truly an eye-opening account of their internal dialogue. Below are 2 such stories:
Our H.E.A.L. women had this to say about the follow-up volunteer program:
“The H.E.A.L. volunteer program gave us the following life changing benefits:
- Increased awareness of what’s going on around us, and being more present,
- Ability to look at alternative perspectives/”stories” of what’s going on,
- Ability to take interactions in life (and with the horses) less personally,
- An opportunity to practice boundaries, and
- A sense of Healing Heart Sanctuary as a place you can be fully yourself, at peace, accepted.
We HIGHLY recommend this program to any woman who is ‘stuck’ or struggling.”
If you have been the victim of abuse and violence or know someone who could benefit from this program, please contact Linda-Ann Bowling for more details on this life altering program.
Give us a call
17041 26th Street
Surrey, British Columbia
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience a lasting and sustainable transformation as the horses inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and embrace your best self.